Defender is easy to install, use and maintain.
Defender P is apt for fast detection in low temperature environments.
The performance-enhanced nozzles in Defender’s technology have a wider range and extinguishing performance than its opponents.
Defender’s nozzles are different from its opponents with its non-clogging feature. The total cost of the system is low with a small capacity system cylinder, minimum number of nozzles and less pipe line.
Defender’s system cylinder is continuously pressurized. Maintenance and refilling costs are economical.
Defender’s activation mechanism can be operated both automatically and manually
Defender has an alternative option for applications of all sizes:
DP4: 4 Flow system / DP8: 8 Flow system / DP16: 16 Flow system
Wide and fast detection range
- The first and only certified , high capacity pneumatic hood suppression system in the world.
- Can be installed to big hoods by 8 flow and 16 flow models.
- More than one system can be joint into one via help of manifold. Flow point capacity can be increased up to 32 flow points.
- Wider suppression area.
- Non-clogged nozzles.
- Precision detection.
- System condition can be monitored via pressure transmitter (optional).
- Electrical signal can be sent via pressure transmitter in system activation.
- Easy to use and install.
- Easy to maintain and service.
- Original spare parts from stock with affordable prices.
- Simplified hydraulic calculation.
- Single type piping suppression system.
- Suitable for all kinds of kitchen hoods.